Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

O, HELP!!!! NE 555 and LM 567????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool

I use 555 to make a infrared transmitter with 40kHz output signal and I use LM 567 to do the decode in the receiver side. I have follow the data sheets of these two ICs to build the circuits, but they didn't work!!! :cry:

please tell me how to set the frequency of the output signal and how to set the frequency of the decoder if I use 40KHz infrared signal to do the communication. what values of the resistors and the capacitors that I should use??? :shock:

PLEASE HELP ME........I GET NO TIME.......

There is a fantastic tool in the new Multisim 7 call "555 timer wizard" under the tools menu.

go to: **broken link removed**
and download the demo.

What is the application of your work??? meaning what data are you planning to send.??. try to post your schematic on the website then we can help

I would suspect that the output frequency of the 555 and the input frequency of the 567 are not aligned.

The 555 is not known for its accuracy of frequency and can depend on a number of external factors.

I would suggest you need to measure the output frequency of the 555 using a reasonably accurate meter or scope, and adjust the bandwidth of the 567 to suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back