Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Numark TT500 Pitch control options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.
I just had a customer brought to me TT500 with pitch problem. Pitch tracks was dissolved due time wear or some chemicals.
So I was trying to find parts but as all you know original parts is out of stock. Then I replaced with some slider but with no luck.
And then I remembered that I have in stock technics SFDZ122N11-4 pitch that it 10k and 100mm travel. You can find them on ebay.
So.. It worked. It fits perfectly but you need to do some soldering and modify slider shaft.

Good afternoon. Does it work like the original pitch slider? Turn on the light when it is at zero? does it work when the percentage changes? In short, does it work the same as the original pitch? Separate Pin, have you deleted it? Could you send us more details about the call you made on the Technics Pitch slider ?

Hi there,

Yes, Technics SL1200 MK5 fader works the same as Numarks fader, no differences.

I hope this video will help more.

Best regards,
Marius

Hi friends! I have a small number of details you need **broken link removed**. This fader of another manufacturer, it also works well! I sell it in Russia, and I can tell you that it will work and will work 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back