Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nordmende Color 3205, with F 20-11 chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Hi guys!

I’ve got a wrong TV set: Nordmende Color 3205, with F 20-11 chassis. It switched of during operation. The system voltage’s rectifier diode (DP50, BY399) was totally shorted and the filtering cap (CP51, 100u/250V) had got 480 ohms resistance. I changed them, and now the TV is working, but is not good. The horizontal line with is jumping by 1-2 cm. It seems as a random thing. It’s not depending, by the picture content or brightness. The horizontal with potentiometer seems good. I can’t found a contact or soldering failure. Everything looks good. The vertical height is stabile.

What can be wrong?
Thanks for helping.

Edmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back