Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

non-latching sound activated switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corine

Hi,

I have been looking for a noise activated siren that would sound when noise is detected and then stop sounding when the noise level decreases. I haven't found anything ready made that meets these specifications. Most of the boards I have looked at are latching (e.g. the clapper). One board was non latching but if I had conected it to a siren, my understanding is that the siren would remain on whether the noise disipated or not.:eek: What I would like is the circuit to depend on the decibel level of the sound. Is this possible?

much obliged,
Corine

Don't you think the noise detector will hear the siren and keep the siren going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back