Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non-glare light fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you shine light from a bulb directly onto a reflecting surface you will get reflections (glare). Shine the light away from your shiny surface, perhaps onto a matt white reflector of a large area which in turn lights up your shiny surface, this time relatively glare free.
For direct ligthing you could try various diffusers but I think by the time you diffuse your light source sufficiently to stop glare you lost a lot of light in the diffuser.
Klaus

Anti-glare bulbs are also available whose front part is silvered so that it does not shine directly onto object in its line of sight. It only emits light from side portion. It can be bought from any electrical hardware store.

What happened about reversing that motor ?

a few months ago i found a motor in a dumpster and couldnt get it working, i wondered if something like that could fix it. but that was put in the garbage a while ago... so is it ok i started this topic?

Of course its all right.
I just wondered how you got on with the motor.

John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back