Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nokia 3330 alternate uses???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellSpawn

Hello everybody.Due to an unfortunate accident my Nokia 3330 passed away :cry:
I have strong feelings about this mobile so I was wondering if anybody has an idea on how to use its parts into making something new.I was thinking about making a clock with its screen.Does anybody have a better idea or even better a schematic???
Thanks in advance :D .

You could glue it to the floor of you local high street and laugh at the fools who try and steal it. Send it into "you've been framed" and get £250 each time they show it.

Who says broken things dont pay.

damage nokia 3330

:?: what really happened to your mobile phone. is it still intact? I might be able to help you to resurrect your unit. u can email me if you like at floyd2949@yahoo.co.uk :wink:

Unfortunately the unit now lies in pieces due to my curiocity on what parts consist a cell phone :oops:
I am not interested in putting the unit back together I am just looking for an idea on how to use the parts for something new.
Besides I have already bought a new unit... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back