Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No culture, no respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shivers*

I was going to post Internet Historian's YouTube video about the Habbo pool being closed but I think it might violate TOS.

That's just one of the places you get to when deep down inside you hate yourself so bad you just want others to hate you the same way too but you're too lazy to put any effort into it.

Some people are put here just to make us appreciate who we are and why we work to be better people than them that much more. ;)

What this reminds me of is how in life the people with the best assets to show off too often don't (prime of life fit and attractive in body, mind and personality), while those who are at the near opposite end of any and or all of those things and more, have no issue with showing off everything, that nobody wants to see and deal with, as often as they can everywhere they can get away with it. :(

I just cant understand people that do this kinda stuff.

WTF is wrong with them:mad:

LOL, its a shame pee dosnt turn pool water purple, i think it might put her shaving her legs into perspective. How many shower (be honest) before getting into a public pool? Sunday evening if you ever worked at a pool and they do the coliform test........

Shaving legs in a pool is pretty mild compared to what you cant see ;).

What this reminds me of is how in life the people with the best assets to show off too often don't (prime of life fit and attractive in body, mind and personality), while those who are at the near opposite end of any and or all of those things and more, have no issue with showing off everything, that nobody wants to see and deal with

It wasnt about looks, it was about her shaving legs, would you have found it so bad if an attractive (to you) woman had done it? Looks shouldt come into this, fat or ugly (to you) people have the same rights as everyone else. I would rather see ugly people near naked than have fools allowed to be sold keyboards.

LOL, its a shame pee dosnt turn pool water purple, i think it might put her shaving her legs into perspective. How many shower (be honest) before getting into a public pool? Sunday evening if you ever worked at a pool and they do the coliform test........

Shaving legs in a pool is pretty mild compared to what you cant see ;).
You could always do what I do - stay far away from public pools. Always worked for me....

I would rather see ugly people near naked than have fools allowed to be sold keyboards.
Don't start LG.

You could always do what I do - stay far away from public pools. Always worked for me....

Don't start LG.
Having worked one holiday at one i do avoid them, i also avoid some beaches. But i am still in favor of the dye thing :D

This is stuff of night terrors, i almost went hunting for worse on you tube!! But i need to sleep again so i didnt.

Communal bathtubs. What could go wrong? ...:eek:
Its ok sitting in a Jacuzzi with others, until you discover the bubble switch is off but you still got bubbles :D

Its ok sitting in a Jacuzzi with others, until you discover the bubble switch is off but you still got bubbles :D
Years ago the net was rife with videos of that sort of activity.

Always made me wonder why no one thought to bring a lighter... :woot:.

It wasnt about looks, it was about her shaving legs, would you have found it so bad if an attractive (to you) woman had done it? Looks shouldt come into this, fat or ugly (to you) people have the same rights as everyone else. I would rather see ugly people near naked than have fools allowed to be sold keyboards.

When did I say it was about her or anyone in particulars looks? As you get older you're going to start finding huge number of odd correlations in life regarding what types of people act what ways that you have no real working knowledge of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did I say it was about her or anyone in particulars looks?

Erm this bit maybe?

What this reminds me of is how in life the people with the best assets to show off too often don't (prime of life fit and attractive in body, mind and personality), while those who are at the near opposite end of any and or all of those things and more, have no issue with showing off everything, that nobody wants to see and deal with, as often as they can everywhere they can get away with it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm this bit maybe?

That's a generalized comment. No one in exact name or contextually compounded or specific implication was targeted outside the loosely associated, but mostly ambiguous, reference point that triggered a commentable memory based on casual observations of people as a whole over my lifetime.

In fact what I am referencing to is related to an interesting physio and psychological phenomena you may want to watch with people you know now and what they will look and act like in say 15 - 25 years. You will be in for a huge shock at what some will turn into in that time and not for the better on multiple levels.

A bunch of those hot girls that you know and think have it together now are basically going to look and act like that person in the picture and a lot of the fit and trim guys will be the male equivalents to that too, maybe even you.

Believe me when you hit the 35 - 40+ age crowd that observable change is going to be big topic of discussion with everyone you knew from your youth. So far I have been one of the lucky ones and even after 25 years out from high school I have people who easily can pick me out of a crowd for who I was back then. For the reverse of me to them, too often, not so much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back