Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nichicon caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldguy

Looks like these caps should work for most things unless special or high temp. What do you think UVR's 6.3 to 450 volts -40 to 85 C .47 mf to 33000 mf

thats rather difficult for me to answer intelligently. I got a list of caps from the service manual for the Sansui. My intention is to do a general recap because of it's age. The machine works some what the right channel goes in and out. I am looking at the series of caps or style if you like.

I would say NEVER use 85 degree capacitors, use a minimum of 105 degree, and always from a quality manufacturer - bear in mind though, for the large reservoir capacitors you have no choice, you can't normally get other than 85 degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back