Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie needs explanation on a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Marks

Newbie needs help! on an explanation of a High/Low speed circuit on a electronic motor controller for a commercial electric vehicle. I have uploaded a file that shows the circuit and a file that shows a capacitor that was in the HI/LO module. The module is connected between controller B- and #2 on the controller. The capacitor is a #104 and there is supposed to be a zener diode also in the circuit to somehow reduce the voltage from the accelerator (5.5 to 11.0 volts. The module that is supposed to be connected to the 104 cap. is supposed control the voltage to a fixed amount to approx. midrange of the (5.5 to 11.0 volts) no matter what position the throttle accelerator is in. This circuit is to be used for reverse on the electric vehicle to control the speed. Please check the schematic and tell me what Zener diode and capacitor or what I can use to reduce the speed in the circuit. Thanks, Ted

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 3.55.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 3.55.49 PM.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 4.35.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 4.35.21 PM.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back