Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie Circuit 360 platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigboi

Hi,

Looking for some help to build a 360 platform for my photography work. Now this is how i imagine it work and the components needed in the attached diagram :eek:

I am basically looking for some guidance on how to build it and what components people would recommend to use together for this project.

Overview: To build a turntable platform capable of holding something around 0.300g in weight and to be able to control the speed of the 360 rotation via a knob.

I am keen to learn so if you have time could you explain what bits go together and why.

Many thanks in advance.

Ah-Ha, a use for that old record turntable I have been storing for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back