Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New type of efficient HHO cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not electrolysis using vapors, sublimated or boiled, high velocity light vacuum fog machine transducers, a magnetic or kinetic throw out to seperate? Concept: Diffuse Plasma , magnetic separation, um Less or no current, resonance frequencies to use in the Diffuse Plasma, possibly pulsed btw Diffuse, hot Plasma, and water vapors???? Flash fizzle fill the tank, Venturi water into a moving vacuum stainless pipe maybe w the HDD electrodes and the stainless to provide offset potential...am I starting to make abstract sense? Thanks for any positiv e comment I'm brain storming the barn down tonight!!!!

There was a guy who used RF to break down salt water and burn it.
It was an accidental by-product from his research into using gold nano-particles to kill tumors.

That is by no means "over-unity", but it is fascinating. :)

Please don't call disassociated water HHO. As a molecule, it is H2O, structurally HOH, electrolyzed it becomes H2 + O2. HHO is a nonsense term used by the over unity and water for fuel crowd.

Okay...I'll just call it DHMO. :)

https://www.dhmo.org/
when i was a history teacher, i got my senior class to hold a referendum, and they banned water.... the lesson plan that day was to illustrate how governments use propaganda.

electrolyzed it becomes H2 + O2.
people tend to forget that H2 and O2 are diatomic gases. being in the volume proportions of 2:1 that makes it an explosive mixture. when i was in high school, the real fun one was hydrogen and chlorine. the mixture was fine as long as the room was dark. turn the lights on and "POP" the mixture reacted spontaneously triggered by light (photons).

when i was in high school, the real fun one was hydrogen and chlorine. the mixture was fine as long as the room was dark. turn the lights on and "POP" the mixture reacted spontaneously triggered by light (photons).
Never tried that. In High School chem lab we specialized in Nitrogen Tri-iodide, NI3. As long as you kept it wet (in ether) it was fine - after it dried it could be set off by the touch of a feather. And made these beautiful purple smoke clouds and impossible to remove purple stains.

I made some in my bedroom as a teenager, the cat knocked the jar over and it spilled on the floor. as it dried out and the window was open the wind made it sparkle in the dark, until it was all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back