Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new to electronics and nee help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shags_j

hi all,

I'm really new to electronics and thought I would start by buying a few kits before I started any courses.

Made a few all ok and modified a couple successfully however this one has stumped me.

I am making this circuit **broken link removed**

now everything is fine until I go to connect the plug that will plug into the mp3 player etc. I could understand if there was just a left, right and a ground but I can see a ground for both the left and the right. How do you do this when there is only one ground wire from the rc adaptor.

thanks heaps,

Shags

The BA1404 IC is obsolete and has not been made for about 8 years. Its performance was so bad that it was replaced by a new line of ICs with modern circuitry.

The Micromitter kit uses one of the new ICs and so do most MP3 to car radio FM stereo transmitter products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back