Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,Sir ahem aah sir................... :rolleyes:

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAHEE................. :mad:

aaaah Ok................... :(

Last edited:
Krumlink will block all posts with bad spellings, and tell people who ask for help where to go if they don't try first. :D

When I first noticed that Krumlink had been promoted to moderator, I thought that the webmaster had been smoking some weird sh1t but now I realise it's only for the competition forum so it's not that bad.

Hero999 said:
When I first noticed that Krumlink had been promoted to moderator, I thought that the webmaster had been smoking some weird sh1t but now I realise it's only for the competition forum so it's not that bad.

Do you think he's not a suitable person?

It does seem strange that someone that has been regularly banned becomes a moderator. I wonder if Krumlink will be able to ban Nigel for 24 hours. That would be funny.:D

JimB, did you answer the question that was asked?

Mike.

If you would have noticed (which you most likely did not) that I only have moderator status on the Competiton forum, and note that I cannot ban, delete threads etc. Perhaps if you did not act like @$$holes? That would be nice.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

****-Chat (23 Viewing)
Relax for a bit and have a general conversation (off topic is allowed!) with other members. Please be polite and respect your fellow members.

Make sure you still adhere to these rules.

Disrespect not allowed?

(Tuned for viewing pleasure :))

Last edited:
Krumlink,

My statement earlier was intended to be light hearted. Maybe, I should have added a few smilies, sorry.

Mike.

krumlink said:
Perhaps if you did not act like @$$holes? That would be nice.

I am not quite sure what @$$holes is. I assume it refers to the anus.

Let me point out that the anus is truly an unsung hero in the world. It is essential for life, and medical science has yet to invent an artificial anus, while artificial hearts are well known.

Picture this, digestive waste is like a mixture of semi-soft stones, water, and gas. The anus is able to separate that mixture and let the gas out from the bottom, selectively allow the semi-soft stones to pass, and retain the water. Without an anus, your choice is to die a very painful death or have a colostomy. A colostomy is a poor substitute, but is the only option.

So, I suggest we give the anus its proper due and forbid such demeaning references to it on this forum.

John

You'll do a good job krums.

I can't believe it I leave and come back to complete anarchy.

I'm disappointed I want to get in the poop...........darn it.

Ok then I'll add my 2 cents lick your wounds and have another beer.

Then take a few shots at me I'm a better target.

.................... I got your back krums. I believe you'll do a good job. These guy's are just teased to deviation no harm no foul.

killivolt said:
.................... I got your back krums. I believe you'll do a good job. These guy's are just teased to deviation no harm no foul.

Let me make one thing clear. My comment was with respect to the language, nothing else. Such frequent use of those terms is not appropriate for this forum, much less by a moderator.

As for Krumlink,

1) I think his energy, drive, and accomplishments are really to be admired. So many people come to this forum with grandiose plans, fail in their fist attempt, and we never see or hear from them again. I am just guessing, but I think Krumlink has had his share of failures, but he keeps at it and has accomplished quite a bit. At least, we keep hearing from him. :D

2) Second, I think the competition needs someone young with zeal to co-moderate it. It will take a lot of work to keep going and a lot of fresh ideas, maybe not for the first one that everyone's excited about, but for the third, fourth, and fifth, .... as people get bored.

I tend to write too much, but my comment was only about the language. Maybe Krumlink should add "irksome people" to his spell checker as a substitute for ***holes.

John

Reactions: 3v0
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back