Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEW HERE and very green

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenJames

Hello all
I thought I would Introduce myself

I'm looking at starting to build a solar tracker for a summer project with my 12 year son.
I know nothing about Electronics but that is not going to stop me.
I have found a circuit diagram for a tracker and thats it, what do I need to do Help
Last year I made with my son a CNC router with the help of a forum.
I would like to cut my own PCB board but again not got a clue how to proceed
Here is the circuit **broken link removed** The only thing is I've bought a 24v Linear Actuator

I live in the UK near Coventry

I'm running to maplins tomorrow for the parts

James

Hello James,

Welcome. Here is a previous thread you should read starting at post 9. Likely the moderators will move this to the Energy Forum...

Mike thank you for the thread link

I've been reading it cool projects as well esp the recycled printer parts which I have sitting in my garage so guess what my first attempt will be

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back