Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Guy from Louisville Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technophile

Hello all:

My name is Marco. I don't know if I will qualify as an electronics enthusiasts, but I do have more than a passive interests in how they function. I've just begun studying DC circuits in my spare time. I find this subject interesting and I'm a little anxious to see where it leads. In an effort to contribute to this friendly forum, I would like to share the source of my studies. Maybe an administrator can add this to the New Members FAQ. The link is: AT&T Career Academy

This URL doesn't have much to offer, but it does offer the basics for any new beginner. I'm happy to have found this forum, as someone has already been a big help here. I hope the above URL helps another individual find his/her way into the world of electronics. Nice to meet you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back