Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
lavenatti said:
http://64.177.83.63/liberty/email.htm

Found this on another forum. Thought everyone should see it.
Let's keep this as a technical form. Not everyone has the same political views and anyway, there are plenty of forums that cater for politics.

I know what the forum is for. As far as political views, let me know if you or anyone else is for murder and terrorism, I'll certainly find another forum to spend my time on if you are.

lavenatti said:
I know what the forum is for. As far as political views, let me know if you or anyone else is for murder and terrorism, I'll certainly find another forum to spend my time on if you are.
No, I'm not for murder - especially the way hundreds of defenceless Iraqis were killed by allied bombs. But I do not bring my views on those matters to this technical forum.

As I said before, there are plenty of political forums. Use them for that purpose - like I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back