Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Needham EMP-10 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkikendall

I have an old Needham EMP-10 programmer and I can't find the software for it. I have looked online with now luck. Does anyone have the software for this programmer? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Ryan

Do you have web access?

A very quick Google search for "emp-10 device programmer" reveals several sources.

Yes, obviously I have web access or I wouldn't have posted on here.
And I did Google EMP-10, with no luck and when I said, "I have looked online with now luck", that's what I meant. I can find lots of info about he EMP-10, but can't find the software for it.

Thanks for all the help using Google, but that link doesn't contain the correct software for the EMP-10. I've already looked at all the links in Google.

Yeah, the software is hard to find. I can find the software for the new models of the programmers, but not the EMP-10. I bought it from digi-key 11 years ago and they don't have just the software.

The 7th item on my Google search, **broken link removed**, appears to have Needham software. The first item, **broken link removed** claims to be XP software for PB-10, EMP10, EMP20, and EMP30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back