Needham EMP-10 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkikendall

I have an old Needham EMP-10 programmer and I can't find the software for it. I have looked online with now luck. Does anyone have the software for this programmer? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Ryan

Do you have web access?

A very quick Google search for "emp-10 device programmer" reveals several sources.

Yes, obviously I have web access or I wouldn't have posted on here.
And I did Google EMP-10, with no luck and when I said, "I have looked online with now luck", that's what I meant. I can find lots of info about he EMP-10, but can't find the software for it.

Thanks for all the help using Google, but that link doesn't contain the correct software for the EMP-10. I've already looked at all the links in Google.

Yeah, the software is hard to find. I can find the software for the new models of the programmers, but not the EMP-10. I bought it from digi-key 11 years ago and they don't have just the software.

The 7th item on my Google search, **broken link removed**, appears to have Needham software. The first item, **broken link removed** claims to be XP software for PB-10, EMP10, EMP20, and EMP30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…