Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

I was looking around my teachers store room for electronic's stuff and I came across a box of LCD displays. So I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to wire and make one of these work because my teacher was looking to try some stuff with these and so handed them over to me and I am kinda taking a shot in the dark right now.

SAMSUNG
0093A M1-G1

Chips:
Toshiba
T7900
9142HD
Japan

(Three of the next chip)
Toshiba
T7778A
9044H
Japan

Toshiba
T6963C
0101 Japan
9106H

SAMSUNG
KM 6264BLG-10
135Y Korea

SLM 324
131B

The inside of the screen is 1.5' X 5 3/16'
with the metal over it is 2.5' X 6 1/2'
and 20 holes for wireing.

Any Idea's or directions would be great thanx

lcd circuit design

:D

try google search "LCD circuit diagram" :D

You can probably get the datasheets for these LCD screens, since you haev the part numbers and such. The datasheets will explain the type of display driver to use, and the pin-outs of the LCD screens.
Again, try google search for the part numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back