Need Pics programmed. Will pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan991

Hi
I am building some circuits. I do know how to do that but I dont know what to do with the pics which need to be programmed. Its a pic12508(A) or 509(A). I have looked into the programming but thats going too far for me. Is it hard? or can someone buy them and do it for me. I have the hex file and the configuration fuses. I will Pay. The chips are only a few bucks but they are useless like that!
allan

How many? A PIC programmer is not that expensive and since you have the hex file & config fuses it might be cheaper to buy a programmer & ZIF socket.

Are they 12C508 or 12F508?

Farnell **broken link removed** part no. 9847162 is microchip DV164120 that sells for AU$90.60

It consists of a PICKIT2 and a low pin count demo board. With that and a PC you can program the 12F508/9 ICs

The 12F508/9 have replaced the 12C508/9 ICs. I think that they take the same code.

If you want some programmed and sent to you, I could help. I know that I am on the other side of the world but they are very small and airmail won't be expensive.

allan991 said:
I need about 10 for starters, they are 12c508 or 9 or (A) whatever that is.

Search for a member who resides at Perth and try to reach him. Secondly, as you purchase 10 or more , check whether the seller can help you at some charges.

You are correct in suggesting use of 12F50x. But international mail would BE EXPENSIVE- no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…