Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with marble game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtucker

Helping a consumer to do switch work / training who has real limited reach. I have a marble maze game with a built in elevator and wired a large red button switch to control the elevator. I installed an inexpensive digital counter and small lever switch to count how many marbles traveled down the ramp.HOWEVER the powers that be stated this consumer needs a different method of tracking counts. Hense looking at moving switch to a small blastgate device which could release marbles,(one at a time). Funds are exhauste here for this project. Need ideas for scaviging or relitively inexpensive parts totalling under $30. I was hoping for small rotery solenoid,(prefer 9v dc powered), AC is available nearby to open the gate, and dvicing the close with springs? The game we sourced and modified for this person is located here for reference, Marble Mania Apprentice - Imaginarium - Toys 'R' Us - Toys "R" Us . Her program manager requested the marbles be caught in a container, and I would use the blast gate device to release them back to the elevator one at a time. She is using the existing device and likes it just not getting any training credit for using it. Any help or info would be appreciated. Don't mind sugestions on where to find parts,(mine scalvage parts from cheaper items, etc.. Thanks for any advice here. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back