Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with HBridge Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the ones i am using are posted in the first post of this thread, and whereas they do not say the optimal gate voltage, the Rds is measured at 10v and the threshold is 2v, while the maximum is 20v. I was just thinking in terms of 10v, since that is what the testing was carried out at. however I am now thinking in terms of a variable regulator PSU to supply the gate voltage in relation to the main PSU voltage to allow the FETs to switch loads at <10v

I just wanted to remind you that the threshold is the voltage that they just begin to leak, and they aren't generally useful under those conditions. But it seems like you are on top of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back