Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with building a Cam interface circuit for a school project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal

i am building a small robot. i have all the things i need to make it "alive", but he is "blind", because i dont know how to build a circuit that can transmitt the data from the cam to a normal tv.

and i need help with a receiver for the data transmitted by the cam.

please help me.

My Jameco catalog has a 2.4 GHz wireless color tv camera for $90.00. The receiver runs $124.00. That gives you a 150' range. Doubt if you can beat the price as a DIY project.

That is low cost!. You can buy specific 2.4GHz transmit and receive modules, but would still need a camera, which was included in the costs above.

BTW - the 2.4GHz wireless links use the same frequencies as WiFi, so don't work (more than a couple of feet) if you have a WiFi network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back