Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to power a lcd with battery, and change video cord

Status
Not open for further replies.

skategriggs

Hey guys

i'm new to this forum, and i found it on google and it looks like you may be able to help me with this.

I am planning to take this cheap lcd i found on ebay and mount it on my video camera (panasonic dvx100b) And what i need to do is make it portable, in other words, powerd by a battery.

so im wondering what battery i should use and how i will hook it up (its a 12 volt dc)

i'm also wondering how i can hook up a rca video cord so i can plug that into my camera.

here is the auction, cheek it out, there are a bunch of specs on it and pictures to better understand what im talking about.
**broken link removed**

thanks so much if you could help out
-steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back