Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP ON MOTOROLA TRANSISTOR CODE FOR JEEP WIPER DELAY MODULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

firawan242

Hi ..
I have a malfunction transistor which was made by motorola. I can only found the code on transistor body says 689T01 on the 1st row (top) and Motorola logo and 341 on the 2nd row.
I had tried to search on google but it refers me to MJE341 with has different appearance with the mine.

Could some one help me to determine what type is my transistor, please?
Thank you.

Best regards,

Fery

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 19.01.30 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 19.01.30 (3).jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 20200727_094708_LI.jpg
    20200727_094708_LI.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Chrysler usually masks their part numbers so you either have to try and decode it or you can take a chance at a recycled one from china for that matches the masked part number. Im out of shop now bit when I get back Ill check my records for chrysler stuff to see if its one I already decoded. Usually its not too hard. Usually helps to make a small schematic for the component. Someone else here may could reccomend you something based on that alone.

Hi ..
I have a malfunction transistor which was made by motorola. I can only found the code on transistor body says 689T01 on the 1st row (top) and Motorola logo and 341 on the 2nd row.
I had tried to search on google but it refers me to MJE341 with has different appearance with the mine.

Could some one help me to determine what type is my transistor, please?

Usually the numbers are 'in-house' ones, so completely meaningless - drawing that area of the circuit out might give you a clue as to what it is?.

Chrysler usually masks their part numbers so you either have to try and decode it or you can take a chance at a recycled one from china for that matches the masked part number. Im out of shop now bit when I get back Ill check my records for chrysler stuff to see if its one I already decoded. Usually its not too hard. Usually helps to make a small schematic for the component. Someone else here may could reccomend you something based on that alone.
Hi..
Thanks for the hints...This particular one I cannot find it but the other transistor or the small one still get traceable PN which is MPSA29. I wish that I could get lucky for asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back