Need help on codes for project urgently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadboard

Hi guys, i have been given an assignment. I need to generate a code for my micro chip (pic18f4520) to light up an led and a 7 segment led. I am seriously a noob at this. Seriously need help. Anyone has codes for led and 7 segment led? Thanks a million

What is exactly what you want to do ?

Take a look at Application Note AN529 on Microchip's website it can give you some ideas about how to do this kind of stuff.

Cheers

Mmm. i just need the basic codes for both the led and 7 segment led. Thanks for the link i'll go read it up first.

ok thanks. is that the only site i can search up for my project? is there other sites? cause i really dont know how to change from the 16f series to the 18f series. Btw, are all the 18f series codes the same?

Breadboard said:
ok thanks. is that the only site i can search up for my project? is there other sites? cause i really dont know how to change from the 16f series to the 18f series. Btw, are all the 18f series codes the same?

hi,

Have a look here, its all 18F series.
Download the free trial Basic Compiler and code samples.

https://www.sfcompiler.co.uk/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…