Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on codes for project urgently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadboard

Hi guys, i have been given an assignment. I need to generate a code for my micro chip (pic18f4520) to light up an led and a 7 segment led. I am seriously a noob at this. Seriously need help. Anyone has codes for led and 7 segment led? Thanks a million :)

Breadboard said:
Hi guys, i have been given an assignment. I need to generate a code for my micro chip (pic18f4520) to light up an led and a 7 segment led. I am seriously a noob at this. Seriously need help. Anyone has codes for led and 7 segment led? Thanks a million :)

What is exactly what you want to do ?

Take a look at Application Note AN529 on Microchip's website it can give you some ideas about how to do this kind of stuff.

Cheers

ok thanks. is that the only site i can search up for my project? is there other sites? cause i really dont know how to change from the 16f series to the 18f series. Btw, are all the 18f series codes the same?

Breadboard said:
ok thanks. is that the only site i can search up for my project? is there other sites? cause i really dont know how to change from the 16f series to the 18f series. Btw, are all the 18f series codes the same?

hi,

Have a look here, its all 18F series.
Download the free trial Basic Compiler and code samples.

https://www.sfcompiler.co.uk/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back