Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for building a 24v nicad battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
the diode finally arrived, and its working great with this driver:
sd-jpg.86944

i want to put red 3mm led so that i know when its powered on, where should i put it ? and what resistor should i use for it so that the 3mm red led is not 100% light-up but only like 30 % ( i want to be able to see it in the dark, but don't want to be too bright )

Hi,
Thank you so much for your answer. I'm happy that I could help you.
I suggest that you try out the red LED with an 470 Ohm resistor (greater resistor > lower brightness).
red.jpg

Regards,
Csaba

It is a bit of a problem for me to put the red 3mm led there because of case - housing, can the red 3mm led be placed before the 1 uF tantalum capacitor ? if yes, is the resistor still 470 Ohm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back