Need Help ... Final Project....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non89

i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec after without responce, another recorder circuit will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i mix up the circuit, is the sensor needed???

You need to inform the visitor that there's a voice recorder activated to record the information. So after particular no./sec of attempt failed, turn on this information playback for eg,

*) "Hey dude, voice recorder is activated, please inform your message loudly to me."
*) "Press the red button to record a voice message that'll be played back once the house owner opens the door."

Sounds interesting project to me

PS: Integrate with a clock so that the house owner can check the time and voice message of each visitors -like missed call alerts in mobile phones. It's gonna be a great project.

Last edited:
thank you , transistor495
but i no plan to using any software like PIC in my project , so the recorder still can work for information playback ??

hey see the basic idea is like this.....

u need a voice recorder with micro controller coz mc will only pass the info to the rec ic saying that 3 attempts have been done and to begin voice recording....
i need some time to study on this i ll ask one of my friend and let you know...

yaya , i asking at 3-4 forums , just here and eda board have ppl reply me ^^

coz i dint learn the microcontroller before , that why i cant apply it on my circuit

How long do you have before your final project is due? How many years have you been at the University?

You can use a digital voice recorder chip and a timer. Andy

Best to forget if you don't intend to use a micro in this project. Using a micro I feel this project will be a fun and learning for you and you may ask for coding help in the microcontrollers section. The complication depends on your dedication, and I'm sure you'll be a PIC expert after doing this project

I know nothing about them though..

hahaha , i wish to learn the PIC , but no teacher teach me XD and i m taking E&E , if my project is more base on programming , my lecturer wont approve my project

my country hard to find the ISD 1016A Ic ..... got any recorder circuit that having play-back system bt using more population IC??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…