Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help ... Final Project....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non89

i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec after without responce, another recorder circuit will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i mix up the circuit, is the sensor needed???

You need to inform the visitor that there's a voice recorder activated to record the information. So after particular no./sec of attempt failed, turn on this information playback for eg,

*) "Hey dude, voice recorder is activated, please inform your message loudly to me."
*) "Press the red button to record a voice message that'll be played back once the house owner opens the door."

Sounds interesting project to me :)

PS: Integrate with a clock so that the house owner can check the time and voice message of each visitors -like missed call alerts in mobile phones. It's gonna be a great project.

Last edited:
thank you , transistor495
but i no plan to using any software like PIC in my project , so the recorder still can work for information playback ??

hey see the basic idea is like this.....

u need a voice recorder with micro controller coz mc will only pass the info to the rec ic saying that 3 attempts have been done and to begin voice recording....
i need some time to study on this i ll ask one of my friend and let you know...

yaya , i asking at 3-4 forums , just here and eda board have ppl reply me ^^

coz i dint learn the microcontroller before , that why i cant apply it on my circuit

How long do you have before your final project is due? How many years have you been at the University?

Best to forget if you don't intend to use a micro in this project. Using a micro I feel this project will be a fun and learning for you and you may ask for coding help in the microcontrollers section. The complication depends on your dedication, and I'm sure you'll be a PIC expert after doing this project :)

I know nothing about them though..

hahaha , i wish to learn the PIC , but no teacher teach me XD and i m taking E&E , if my project is more base on programming , my lecturer wont approve my project

my country hard to find the ISD 1016A Ic ..... got any recorder circuit that having play-back system bt using more population IC??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back