Need help designing 2 channel mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graygem

I want to build a 2 channel mixer using this Mic-Line Balanced Input schematic and take out switch s2.

**broken link removed**

I would like to use Neutrik Combo XLR/6.5mm Jack (NCJ10FI-H)

**broken link removed**

Can I jut remove s2 since you can't connect to both the XLR and 1/4'" jacks simultaneously?

Appreciate all help.
Thanks.

I want the line input through the 1/4" jack. The Neutrik NCJ9FI-H is a combo jack. I want to use the XLR for mic and the 1/4" for line. I just didn't want to have to switch between the two.

Yes you can do that with the combo jack without the S2 switch......

**broken link removed**

but........ someday years from now someone will try an hook up a mic to the 1/4" jack and it will not work. I would use combos for both jacks and keep the switch. Andy

I have decided to leave the s2 selector switch in. Thank you.
Next I would like to remove the whole high pass filter section.Which parts do I remove to accomplish this? Would it be everything after c8?

I have decided to leave the s2 selector switch in. Thank you.
Next I would like to remove the whole high pass filter section.Which parts do I remove to accomplish this? Would it be everything after c8?

Yes, but keep R23 as well, unless it's going to be permanently connected to a similar resistor to chassis.

Now I need a treble boost circuit. This is an application where, with metal loss, high frequency is reduced or absorbed. I need a circuit that will boost the treble, but leaves everything else alone, if this happens. When I searched for "Treble Bosst Circuit", I didn't find anything that I liked.
All help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…