Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need fix HP6205c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle_Joe

At the time, I was using it to charge lithium batteries 1 at a time. Somehow i guess i fried both DC power supplies one at a time, as now there is no voltage and the needle doesn't move. Pressing the button(to Amps I recall) and the needle moves.
Can anyone point me to a schematic with info to find what component I fried or else is there anyone here in Dallas who repairs electronics?

I already opened it. I don't see any burn marks. I looked electronics repair and every one of them only fix phones or TVs. None go down to circuit level. I actually had something fixed at circuit level but that was back in Chicago area... :-(
I guess I'll just have to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back