Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Craftsman 82026 User Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

lothian

I have an Craftsman 82026 dmm in excellent condition considering its age, and with its case and probes--but no operation manual. I've had no luck finding it to download. The few sites that (claim to) make it available for download are, of course, phishing websites. While I can certainly use the thing without it's manual, I'm still want it on hand.

I certainly would appreciate a viable link to a legitimate download, presuming such exists.

Craftsman 82026 multimeter.jpg

This one is closer.... Yours doesn't appear listed on this site

Did you ever find the 82026 manual you were looking for? I picked up a meter new in package at a estate sale today and the manual was included. I could scan in and email if still needed. It is 13 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back