Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need circuit for PIR sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

manz

does anybody have or could tell me where to get the circuit for PIR sensor,you know,the thing to detect motion.Just as simple as if there is a motion and the light will be turn on.

thanks..

manz said:
does anybody have or could tell me where to get the circuit for PIR sensor,you know,the thing to detect motion.Just as simple as if there is a motion and the light will be turn on.

thanks..

**broken link removed**

but a ready PIR package is very better than making one i think
bye the way you need for a timer too...

good luck

hm thanks for the url. Timer?? if that is for the PIR circuit, its ok, i think i just can add any timer circuit (power on delay or power off delay circuit) to the output of the PIR circuit relay.Thanks for reminding :wink: . i know there is PIR package on the market but i just couldn`t find one,yet.I`ll have a look to the circuit 1st. thanks epilot.

manz said:
hm thanks for the url. Timer?? if that is for the PIR circuit, its ok, i think i just can add any timer circuit (power on delay or power off delay circuit) to the output of the PIR circuit relay.Thanks for reminding :wink: . i know there is PIR package on the market but i just couldn`t find one,yet.I`ll have a look to the circuit 1st. thanks epilot.

a PIR package has not any really timer in it NORMALLY and when PIR detects someone its relay will be active for only a few secends and you said you want to turn on and off a light by it(only for places that a person does a motion not for setting rooms..)so you need for a timer...

you can find pir packages in the BURGLAR stores

will be active for only a few secends and you said you want to turn on and off a light by it(only for places that a person does a motion not for setting rooms..)so you need for a timer...

yup,this is what i have in mind.i have a timing circuit that works like this,the timer relay will be de-energize a few sec/min (as I pre-set it) after the last input voltage it recieve (that will be from the motion sensors circuit).so this timer circuit will turn on/off the light.i think it`s ok for the timing device,just need to work with the motion sensors circuit :wink: but anyway i`ll try to find the PIR pakage 1st as it is so much more easier for me though :lol:

Have you done a search for "timer" in this forum? There have been many discussed in the past.

look at this

http://info.hobbyengineering.com/specs/DIY-k30.pdf#search='pir%20motion%20sensor

I just order this to use with a PIC chip
**broken link removed**

thanks..

hi,
Got this from the web some time ago, cant vouch for it working, needs checking out.:)

Attachments

• PIRamp1.pdf
    9.4 KB · Views: 980
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back