Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T, I was asking what are talking about on microphone not on chat .

Whats the point in talking with girls from another country/land?
What are the chances to meet them?

Last edited:
We just talk! what ever comes to mind. I usualy ask how their day went. That can take up a half hour some times! Get them talking about their live experiances.

I like having a social network of diverse people. Getting first perosn views of how there cultures work is very interesting to me. What they tell me is often far different than what you will see online or read about.

They are also amazed at how actual life in the USA is. what they see on the world news makes us all look like a bunch of rich arrogant crooked dummies. Thats a very poor representaion of what the average american is realy like.
For them finding out that the pay Vs cost of living ratio is about the same as thier country put things in a far more accurate perspective.

I have also learned that most of those "ignorant 3rd world countries" have better educational sytems than we do!

I have been told by many that the people you see on tv and the news are usualy from some inbred back woods retard village. (Was hurricane Katrina and the New Orleans people they interviewed an acurate representaion of the overall United States?)

Far as meeting them, Well I like to travel so they are a great reason for me to exspand out into the world!

ask her what she does on free time. you can catch up on the points and continue..you will win(but i'm a totally failed person inf ront of a gal). think that ther r worser guys are ther in the world in gal's matter. that'll surely giv u confidence :)

I have also learned that most of those "ignorant 3rd world countries" have better educational sytems than we do!

This sentence didn't click right for me (Ignorant and better Educational Systems) counter intuitive or something. Doesn't work.

But let's face it. The Educational system as well as what we put our pride in this country is wrong.

We should be priding our-self's on what we could provide as Education and pride our children for using it and teaching them to thank us.

But instead we continue to baby sit.

Go figure.

Sorry my little soap box. (I'm off now)

=killivolt said:
I like what (TCM) is saying use a rhetorical question or questions and drive out information to talk about then expand on what they are saying. Always be passionate about what you are saying as if you are living it right at that moment. Brings about believability. Just make sure you don't sound gay.

Disclaimer: (Political Correction) - This was not an anti gay's expression in my comment. I will now apologize for making such a comment sound bad or against gay's but, I believe in the context of heterosexual content it should be excluded on the grounds that they (gay's) may not agree with my approach. :D

kv

To clarify those countries I am refering to are the ones that most of the united states looks at as being uneducated or of far lower inteligence or lacking in human resources.
(you know, the same ones that make all of our stuff) There was a reason for the "Quotation marks".
They simply do not have our over the top wastefull views. The american society as a whole looks down upon them but in reality the people I have come to know are in fact far more educted in common sense and practical life living.
They take a lot of pride in being able to use what they have to its fullest. Most of the people I know will toss a $4200 monitor in the garbage because a 50 cent capacitor shorted on the main power board.
I have offered to fix stuff like that before but was told, Well I would just rather buy a new one just in case, so this wont happen again.

It makes me sick but yet I do have alot of high end equipment that I picked up for little to nothing. Right now I have a apair of 30 inch NEC LCD3000 monitors on my computer.
Got them for $100 each. The guy that had them said they were junk because they just quit. 10 minutes and a capacitor had one running like new. the other needed a burn though on the circuit board repaired.
$8400 in high end gear for $200 and less than an hour total to fix them!

Does that make sense now?

When common sense is not so common.

When common sense is not so common turn them into do dollars.:D

Yours.:p

kv:D

Actually the use of the word 'gay' in the derogatory sense doesn't have to mean homosexual - an old English definition for the word 'gay' is weird, strange, odd etc. The homosexual community whined when a radio presenter used the word 'gay' as an insult but he was saved having to apologise because of the other meaning of the word.

Regarding the US vs third world countries: money doesn't mean anything, take Cuba's health system, it's about as good as the US's, is free for all citizens but costs one tenth of the price!

Russia and China also have better literacy rates than the US.

Regarding the US vs third world countries: money doesn't mean anything, take Cuba's health system, it's about as good as the US's, is free for all citizens but costs one tenth of the price!

Plus they don't use drugs on people as an experiment. oh ! so that didn't help try this ........... and then oh ! that didn't help............

I'm not a Lab rat.

and China also have better literacy rates than the US.

If someone were to use super power and USA in the same sentence ?

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back