Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a tester please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fixed. I might scrub this whole thing like change it up for another LCD. Since all the LCD i get all have issues. Like the guy i buy from on ebay has a bad batch. I have to bend the flex cable around just to get it working. And out of 3 LCDs i have from him only 1 is working with the bending. The first one i broke it aka threw it against the wall i got mad because i notice it came with a crack on it already. So i bought 1 more and the guy sent me 2 so i can replace the first one. But only 1 of those 2 work slightly.

So i say forget this lol i got 3 more 1.8 in LCDs coming from china hopefully they work heh. Ill edit this app for them

Attachments

• BETA3_H018IN01.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back