Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a favor from someone with licensed Proteus 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanV

Hello all,
I would like to kindly ask for a big favor. I am a school leaver in vocational school of electronics and have an assignment to build a traffic light simulation in Proteus 8 with PIC16F84A. I already did that but our teacher wants us to use cracked Proteus 8 which I don't want to do. I can't afford to buy it for one project a month before I leave school. I've been going with the demo version for a while but it can't save my projects. Can someone just create the project and send it to me via e-mail or something? I will provide the code and a picture of the scheme (sadly I can only send a picture of it).

Thanks in advance!
hilfen.PNG
asm.PNG

Last edited:
I already did that but our teacher wants us to use cracked Proteus 8
Doubt that.... He isn't a good teacher if that be the case... Unfortunately software is an expense for us software guy's.. The basic pic is only £150 for the three main processors.. I had to pay over a grand, then £270 each year... I'm afraid it is a big ask..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back