Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nec vn211 vcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

debe

Some time ago we had 305V AC mains for about 1Hr instead of 240V AC. Result was a lot of wrecked apliances. Have found the mains bridge rectifier is burnt out & R101 2.7ohm 2W resistor. Not sure about IC101 which is the switching chip. The numbers on the chip are A6351 SK323 2045. Does any one have a circuit of the powersuply on these machines, or info on the chip. Havent been sucesful on finding any info on this chip.

vcr?
I haven't used my vcr since replacing it with a digital Personal Video Recorder about 10 years ago. My cable TV company recently replaced it with a PVR that records 2 channels at the same time in high definition (if I want) for many hours. It records on its hard drive, not on tape.

I still have a huge Video tape library. Cable TV had a short life here & was only in major citys. Other option is Satelite TV but that cost too mutch. Only cheep option is Digital TV.

Last edited:
I still have a huge Video tape library. Cable TV had a short life here & was only in major citys. Other option is Satelite TV but that cost too mutch. Only cheep option is Digital TV.

Whats a VCR??
I think I have heard of 'em.......many years ago..wen dinosaurs ruled the earth

Quite easy, the local power Substation there is a Auto tap changer Transformer to maintain voltage. It apears to have changed up to maximum voltage tap & stayed there. There was major destruction of any thing electrical in the district. I only lost $800 worth of gear, some people lost a lot more.

Hi 33by47. Thanks for that data sheet on the A6351 chip, thats exactly what ive been looking for. Ive been lucky the only damage was burnt out bridge rectifier , resistor & the large 400V electrolytic cap was cooked. Machine now works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back