Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nav System Recomendations, Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccorces1

I’ve been working on this new SUV for my wife’s birthday at the end of the month, almost done after a year of agony! I’m just finishing up with the interior and other accessories and wanted to know if anyone had experience w/ in-dash navigation systems? Any suggestions/ideas would be really helpful for me.

i've heard really great things about the Pioneer on various websites and magazines, do you have one or know anyone who does that might be able to give first-hand experience?

so i hear, any particular features that stand out on the Pioneer, i'm definitely leaning in that direction as of right now

I only use the pioneer. I can ask my buddy which one he likes better. You can have up the BMW unit. But the pioneer is nice, voice command, etc. I played with it three night in a row when we put on in the company RV. So I really like that unit a lot.

very cool, yeah i actually braved the crowds this weekend and went out to best buy to talk to some people about the systems and it seemed pretty clear that the Pioneer was the way to go. needless to say i didn't do much else all weekend but play with my new AVIC-NI, it has some amazing navigation features but the iPod capability, voice activation and DVD compatibility are incredible and so fun to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back