Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mystery Terminal Block Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknguyen

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone know the current rating for the following 2-position PCB header terminal block?

ES500V02N2G1

I bought them from a store, but they were bagged and an online search comes up with no results that provide current ratings, datasheets, or even a manufacturer name. Does anyone recognize this product number and what company it may be from?

THanks.

It's looks just like every othergreen terminal block PCB header...

It looks kind of like this:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
well, in that case, it is probably pretty close in spec to every other green terminal block PCB header. Since current capacity is a function of the contact area and thickness, you probably won't be far off. How much current/voltage do you want to push through it?

10A + logic current continuous@24V maximum. At the store, there were a few but they all looked the same, so I chose the one that looked like it had the largest PCB leads. There was only one that was labelled witha rating of 8A, but it had smaller leads, so I'm wondering if the rating is 10A, 12A, or 15A for this connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back