Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mystery Transistors with short base leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia1

I ordered a transistor "grab bag" from Jameco recently, and included were about 20 transistors with short middle/base legs - approx 3/32" long. The case looks to be a TO-226 or similar.

Here is an example of the numbers on one of these:

4115H3
TI PHIL

I cannot find datasheets for these; can someone explain what kind of transistors that these are? I have never seen transistors with a short base leg before.

Thanks alot for your help!

Claudia1

Yes, that's exactly it! In fact, a few of them have the Bourns logo on them. Not exactly a transistor, which is why I couldn't find the datasheet. I'll probably never need them, but it's great to know what they are - and I'll save the datasheet, just in case....

Thanks much, nsaspook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back