Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, that was roboticinfo struggling to get the girlfriend, not me :lol:

anthony, you like system of a down? one of the greatest bands in the world!! went to their concert about 5 months ago, it was the best $50 I ever spent!! :lol:

zachtheterrible said:
Naw, that was roboticinfo struggling to get the girlfriend, not me :lol:

anthony, you like system of a down? one of the greatest bands in the world!! went to their concert about 5 months ago, it was the best $50 I ever spent!! :lol:

Lucky
Yeah system of a down rocks
and there new cd is really good.

I ain't struggling to get a girl it's to get the right one that I am.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Roboticinfo said:
Yeah thats my photo

I thought you were struggling getting a girlfriend? - or was that someone else? - perhaps it was zach?.

You're a cool looking guy :lol:

Thank you nigel

I told you guys I am an under cover geek
:lol:

I didn't see any lushious and gorgeous young ladies at MySpace. You are looking in the wrong place.
Three small cities near me have a street party yearly and there are millions of them there. Most of them are single, lonely and ... um ... you know, hot and looking for something. Maybe looking for you. :lol:

I am looking for a sweet grirl that values me as much as I value her and someone who I can hold a conversastion with.

My x was horrible to me so party girls are not generaly sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back