Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my Partition analysis problem with proteus 6 .. help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

alalbeet

hi all ,

I used in my following circuit lm393 as a comparator but in proteus 6 when running the circuit it gives the following error

PHP:
SIMULATION LOG
==============
Design:   D:\pcb's\cerbres.DSN
Doc. no.: <NONE>
Revision: <NONE>
Author:   <NONE>
Created:  04/11/09
Modified: 04/16/09

Compiling source files... 
Build completed OK.
Compiling netlist... 
Linking netlist...
Partition analysis...
ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:A'.
ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:B'.
Simulation FAILED due to partition analysis error(s).

please help me in my small circuit and i have another question which if can i replace this circuit with lm555 timer circuit ?

thanks alot

Attachments

• alalbeet.jpg
    alalbeet.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,544
Try connecting the power leads on U2 and see what happens. Also check that you have correctly specified the IC type as the program has no data to work on.

(ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:A'. ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:B.)

Good Luck.

I have connected the power leads on u1:b and the problem still found .

and i have chosen the IC as I want (lm393)

I am not sure about your computer game simulator, but in the real world:

R7 is far too low in value, try 220 - 470 ohm

R6 looks to be in the wrong place, it would be bettet to use it as a current limiting resistor between the output of the op-amp and the base of the transistor.

JimB

my error is on the ic lm393 and what you had said is ok but didn't solve my problem

please help me in this problem

In the schematic above, LM393 comparator U1A is used as a 36 kHz oscillator.

U1B is a buffer which picks up he oscillator signal without influencung the frequency setting.
The signal is passed on to Q9 which switches two Infrared Leds (e.g. from a remote control) at 36 kHz.
The LM393 is used because it can operate at very low voltages down to 2 Volt , a standard opamp can not be used here!

so i will use timer 555 as oscillator at 36 khz

thanks

ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:A'.
ERROR [PSM] : No model specified for 'U1:B.

The ISIS do not have model for LM393 so it cannot simulate it. Use another differential comparator. ISIS have model for following diff comparators:

LP111
LP211
LP239
LP2901
LP311
LP339

TLC352
TLC354
TLC372
TLC374
TLV2352L
TLV2354L

and that's all ...

EDIT: this is list of diff. cimparators v7 support, v6 might not support all of theese :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back