Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My inverter doesn't work.

There are loads of examples online..
eg.

Be realistic with power ratings - whatever current you want out at 120V, it will take more than 10x that at 12V.

Car starter batteries can handle high currents but cannot stand being run down, they are wrecked very quickly - and deep cycle batteries cannot handle such high currents..

500W out will need ~50A in. Typically higher powered inverters (or UPSs) use series batteries and higher voltages, to keep the current down to practical levels. Mine use 24V or 48V, for 1500W - 2000W out, short term.

The left side of transformer L1 & L2 should 14.4 turns. The right side (L3) is 144 turn. You will get 120V then

You can look at this one , but I haven't tried it. It is a Sine inverter.
I have all the other files too for layout and code. where should I post it?

1697135674546.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back