Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My dad (pommie) is banned again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Varmint,

Pommie never said that particular clock included a "software trimmer" feature. He said that I had posted a similar "software trimmer" method in the past.

Accusing him (Pommie) of "making stuff up" is a poor excuse for your inability to comprehend what you're read.

You also offended me in that thread because you don't specify who it is you're talking about in your posts. In one of your posts a reader would assume that "this guy" who created a nice clock (me) is the "he" who bashed your code and this simply is not the case. So far, after telling you about the offense, you have not offered an apology...

Mike, K8LH

Sounds like a reading comprehension problem. I would have been glad to explain the ultra fine tuning of the crystal discrepancy correction software. I just don't respond well to attacks.

The fact remains. All seconds are the exact same length of time and there are 60 of them in every minute with two fine tuning parameters, and it works.

Sounds like a reading comprehension problem. I just don't respond well to attacks.

Yes, at this point I suspect you have a reading comprehension problem.

I don't think anyone responds well to attacks. I'm still very offending by your post in the other thread which suggested that I was the one who "bashed" your software. Apparently you still don't feel you owe me an apology.

I would have been glad to explain the ultra fine tuning of the crystal discrepancy correction software.
I really don't need an explanation. I already have a working "software trimmer" solution.

I would like to mention however that when I suggested you post your example program in a new thread with a better explanation for other forum members, you replied that you didn't have time.

It seems to me that you still seem to think I'm the one who bashed your software example. Again, please let me make this clear, I am not the one who bashed your example program. I did not comment on your program at all.

The fact remains. All seconds are the exact same length of time and there are 60 of them in every minute with two fine tuning parameters, and it works.
I'm at a loss... What does this have to do with the current discussion? Do you have some condition like ADD that we should take into account?

Mike

No need to dwell about this, the ban was for 1 day and it's well over.

I will say it again though, people abusing or insulting other members will first be given a warning, then a 1 or 2 day ban. If you have experienced someone abusing you then report the post with your information and a moderator will pick it up and review the situation.

Thread closed, topic finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back