Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My amplifiers turn into attenuaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightium

How can I be a good consultant, if I don't know how to build a good common emitter amplifier? So, I bought a book "practical transistor circuit design and analysis" by Williams.

Any one favor another text on the subject?

There quite a few ap notes and example projects across web, a lot of overlap but some
have interesting twists on design methods and approaches.

Regards, Dana.

How can I be a good consultant, if I don't know how to build a good common emitter amplifier?
I don't know. Given your apparent lack of any circuit design knowledge or experience, what kind of companies do you hope to consult with.

Please post your schematic.

ak

LOL.. When we did amps back at college, we spent a few good week designing a class A amp getting it perfect.. THEN!! were told they were crap and move on to B and C types as single transistor amps were so inefficient and differs from transistor to transistor.... I just buy IC's now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back