Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Murata CFM455* 7 CFR455* Ceramic Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM4QQ

I have recently removed some Murata ceramic filters / resonators from some surplus circuit boards. I have been unable to locate any data sheets or other definitive information on these items. I plan on using them in the design and building of my own amateur radio devices. Any information, or leads to this info would be appreciated.

I plugged "Murata CFM455" into Google and got this as my sixth result. What did you get?

Attachments

• muRata_Filters.pdf
    766.6 KB · Views: 630
The model number makes it pretty obvious what they are - 455KHz IF filters - and if they came out of normal radios, will be broadcast AM bandwidth.

Not much need for a datasheet?.

I have the datasheet mentioned, but it does not cover the "CFM" or "CFR" series of parts. Yes, it is obvious these are ceramic filters and ceramic resonators. The only question is the bandwidth, impedance, etc. These came from milspec boards that an unknown RF-related use. I have the test equipment needed to find these things out in my shop, but just thought if there was something available out there, I could download it for reference and save me a bit of time.
KM4QQ

umm, check again. It's on pdf page 21. If you printed the book it would be marked "120" in the lower left corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back