Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MultiSIM 74LS107

Status
Not open for further replies.

windozeuser

I'm currently designing a Shift register in MultiSIM; using two 74LS107's, and a 555 timer.

My problem is that the Pin 14 doesn't exist on the component it defined with Power 1 as VCC, but I need to connect it somewhere else....

I am using MultiSIM Version 8.3.3.0

Can anyone please look at my MultiSIM design (Attachment below), and see if you can see any problems? I know it's kinda messy with the auto routing wires.

Note I had to use 1N4001GP instead of 1N4001 (Can't find equiv)
And I used 100nF cap instead of 0.1 uF for C2
Also had to use 1N4735A instead of 1N4735 for D1

I'm only measuring like 107 pV for the LED's!

Attachments

• shiftregister2006.zip
    88.6 KB · Views: 507
It's actually a multisim file so somebody can load it up with multisim...
But I'll make a JPG real quick also.

Photo of circuit is below:

Attachments

• shiftregister2006pic.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 233
  • shiftregister2006pic_213.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 199
Even tho the 74LS doesn't have power pins, you have to tell it that it is connected to 5 volts. You don't have a 5 volt supply; it won't run on 9 volts. You need to find out how Multi Sim gets power to the part, or else make your own symbol with power pins.

Not sure how? I read the MultiSim Documentation I didn't find anything. Can any MultiSim expert help?

UPDATE: I Noticed I didn't use pins 10 and 13 of the 74LS107D. I modified the model and changed them to ground and VCC respectively. Now The red LED's work, and the greens one's wont. Hey, atleast something works now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back