Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with my project.. using Ni multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholaschean

Hi its my first time using this forum. I have just entered a engineering course . Its my first year and I have my first project.

It is said to design a octal to 7 segment LED decoder using the common cathode. Simplification using Boolean theorems and K maps. I only need to start from digits 2-7 using the least number of gates.

After that using NI multisim to show my answers. I have done everything just that I am not sure on how to use this program.

I tested out the circuit in the program and its shows 7.

May I know if it means I am right? Or how do I further check my answers..

Please take a look at my file

Many thanks in advance

Attached is the file

Attachments

• DE1.png
    DE1.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 219
Testing only one digit does not prove the circuit works. To prove that you need to sequence all the digits 2 through 7 and see that the display shows the correct output for each digit input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back