Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Varmint

I'm using version 8.36 and I cannot figure out how to wire out large strings of data in program memory. I want to use some old setup code and dispose of the rest to create my new file starter.

Thanks guys :)

Straight assembler. I usually do my own source code in a separate file. So I type in either the mnemonic or the machine code. It's quicker for me. So what I want to do is designate a string start address and fill blocks of memory with all highs like 3FFF.

Straight assembler. I usually do my own source code in a separate file. So I type in either the mnemonic or the machine code. It's quicker for me. So what I want to do is designate a string start address and fill blocks of memory with all highs like 3FFF.

A blank 14 bit PIC is all 3FFF anyway, no need to write it - but the helpfile explains how to set blocks of memory (such as EEPROM data memory).

A blank 14 bit PIC is all 3FFF anyway, no need to write it - but the helpfile explains how to set blocks of memory (such as EEPROM data memory).

I must not be using the correct search option. I found nothing. I tried, "sting", "replace" which did single address etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back